Hard to believe it's already been 5 years.
Have you been enjoying the contests?
FIVE contests are now running on JobMob as part of this anniversary week.
All the contests are still open for entries. Enter each contest separately to win as many prizes as possible: (and there are some good ones!)
- #CONTEST: Leave a Comment, Win High Quality Business Cards
- #CONTEST: Leave a Comment, Win a Smart Resume Design Pack
- #CONTEST: Leave a Comment, Win Copies of Bring Your Superpowers To Work
- #CONTEST: Leave a Comment, Win Help For Your Google Rankings
- #CONTEST: Leave a Comment, Win Job Interview Video Tutorial Packs
Enter at least one contest, it only takes a few minutes. You can always transfer the prize to someone who needs it.
Or if you don't enter a contest, tell at least one friend who might be interested, ok?
All the winners will be announced next Monday, March 26th. Enter now!
It was a good year
The 5th Annual JobMob Guest Blogging Contest
The best edition yet was full with 25 guest authors, 68% of whom won at least one prize for their articles, which were shared over 6000 times as over 250,000 people visited JobMob during the contest. Amazing. And there's a 6th edition this summer to look forward to.
Quoted in the Media
JobMob and/or I were mentioned or quoted on Lifehacker, Mashable, The Guardian, MSN.com, US News & World Report, Psychology Today and more.
JobMob Accepted to the Stumblethru Program
StumbleUpon's Stumblethru is limited to a select group of websites that are particularly popular on the Web and specifically on StumbleUpon itself such as Wired.com, TechCrunch, Billboard and more.
By clicking the Stumblethru button appearing in the JobMob sidebar, you can visit the most popular JobMob articles courtesy of StumbleUpon.
Most Popular Poll
[POLL] Have You Ever Googled Your Name? had over 500 votes, and it wasn't even on JobMob as long as some of the other polls this past year.
Readers and Visitors: More Than Ever
- The regular JobMob audience is almost 30000 readers, Twitter followers and Facebook fans
- The past year saw over 2 million visits and almost 3.5 million pageviews, and traffic significantly increased in the past few months
- The site recently had its 5 millionth visit, and will serve its 10 millionth pageview in the next month
There are so many people that I'd like to thank for the success of the site, but unlike last year, I'm not going to name names because someone always gets left out. I'll keep it short.
Thank you to:
- You! For reading, learning, sharing with others so they can learn too, and all your support
- Everyone who contributed a guest post, a comment, or a Community Favorite
- Everyone who shared JobMob articles, whether over email, on social media or by linking to them in blog posts, forums, and anywhere else
- All my partners like the Top Job Bloggers
- All my sponsors such as those who helped with the guest blogging contest and this week's contests
I'd love to hear from you. Say Happy Birthday in the comments! Then go enter one of the contests…