When so many people are making us laugh with funny job wanted ads on Craigslist, let’s take a moment to enjoy the lost art of newspaper job wanted ads.
Photo Credit: Tax Credits
7. Need someone familiar with police methods
6. “Expert in all levels of security”
This guy got 600 replies:
Other gems: “successful fishing business” “executive level management” “References available from… U.S. District Attorney”
5. We let Him do all the work
Of course the crew is able to work immediately.
4. Looking for someone on the inside
3. What do they need the picture for?
2. No vegetarians, please
Ugh. That’s the last time I eat there.
1. Mercenary for hire
A classic from the Top 10 Best Job Ads of the World:
Seeking: evil half-twin
Other funny joke wanted ads.
More funny ads
- 50 Most Creative Recruitment Ads in the World
- 117 Funniest Creative Job and Recruitment Ads
- Top 10 Best Job Ads of the World