Subscribe to JobMob® and Download The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide
Easily save it as a PDF or print for daily use
Like a terrific resume stays lodged in the mind of a recruiter, a great ad can make a company and its brand. Courtesy of Adsoftheworld.com, below are 9 companies from around the globe that are trying to do just that.
Warning: you may want to close your door so that no one else hears you laughing out loud…
10. Canada, Rethink for Condé Nast’s Portfolio.com – Where can we find an Internet-aware person with a digital camera?
9. India, Law&Kenneth Worldwide for India’s “leading private airline” – Non-color-blind pilots needed.
8. Singapore, Arms Advertising for Accolade System Pvt. Ltd. – “Candidates must possess a keen sense of hearing.” In other words, not an equal opportunity recruiter.
7. UAE, MBR Recruitment – Competence is a requirement.
6. Germany, JobScout24.de – “Head Full of Ideas and No Job?” That explains all the head-in-wheelbarrow pushing.
5. Ireland, RecruitIreland.com – How a line gets to the head of the line.
4. UAE, MBR Recruitment – “Make sure your CV goes further”. So they invented the Aerodynamic CV.
3. USA, Careerbuilder.com’s Age-O-Matic – “What Will Your Job Do To You?” They think it will make you ugly, so very ugly.
2. Switzerland, Jobwinner.ch – Houston, We Have A Problem (video)
1 . Germany, Jobsintown.de – Don’t you love the way people are lining up for it?
Bonus: Enterprising Warrior Seeks Partner
Have you seen any other terrific job ads? Link to them in the comments.
Job Search Expert, Professional Blogger, Creative Thinker, Community Builder with a sense of humor. I like to help people.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.