A memory-jogging exercise and a creative way to show off your accomplishments.
All paths lead to you
Zehra Oguz Lebrun
If you’d like to mind map your own resume, here are some free tools:
- Freemind – arguably the best known free, downloadable mind maping software.
- Freeplane – a better Freemind than Freemind, I switched to using this a few years ago.
- Xmind – nice user inteface and available in 7 languages.
- bubbl.us – cute tool, lets you make the mind maps in your browser window.
- Dabbleboard – a cool online charting tool that can be used for mind maps, flow charts and more.
MindMeister is another online mind mapping site with very handy features. Their basic/free plan is very limited (you’re only allowed to save 3 mind maps) but they provide a free resume mind map template so you can get started quickly:
If you enjoyed this gallery, you’ll also enjoy The 25 Most Creative Designer Resumes You’ll See This Year.