Like a terrific resume stays lodged in the mind of a recruiter, a great ad can make a company and its brand. Courtesy of Adsoftheworld.com, below are 9 companies from around the globe that are trying to do just that.
Warning: you may want to close your door so that no one else hears you laughing out loud…
10. Condé Nast’s Portfolio.com – Where can we find an Internet-aware person with a digital camera?Canada, Rethink for
9.India, Law&Kenneth Worldwide for India’s “leading private airline” – Non-color-blind pilots needed.
8.Singapore, Arms Advertising for Accolade System Pvt. Ltd. – “Candidates must possess a keen sense of hearing.” In other words, not an equal opportunity recruiter.
7. UAE, MBR Recruitment – Competence is a requirement.
6. JobScout24.de – “Head Full of Ideas and No Job?” That explains all the head-in-wheelbarrow pushing.Germany,
5. RecruitIreland.com – How a line gets to the head of the line.Ireland,
4. MBR Recruitment – “Make sure your CV goes further”. So they invented the Aerodynamic CV.UAE,
3. Careerbuilder.com’s Age-O-Matic – “What Will Your Job Do To You?” They think it will make you ugly, so very ugly.USA,
2. Jobwinner.ch – Houston, We Have A Problem (video)Switzerland,
1 . Jobsintown.de – Don’t you love the way people are lining up for it?Germany,
Bonus: Enterprising Warrior Seeks Partner
More great recruitment and job ads
- 50 Most Creative Recruitment Ads in the World
- 117 Funniest Creative Job and Recruitment Ads
- 7 Funny Newspaper Job Wanted Ads You’ve Never Seen
Have you seen any other terrific job ads? Link to them in the comments.