Last week I told you about the job fair at the Mercaz on October 18th. On Israel-Job-Opps (one of JobMob's recommended Yahoo Groups for Israeli job hunting), Jason Freedman had some questions about the fair being limited to the 19-35 age group, so I spoke with fair co-sponsor AACI at their National Office in Jerusalem.
- Although mentioned in the original release from the Mercaz, the job fair is not being held in conjunction with AACI.
- AACI does have its own job fairs, usually timed with Nefesh B'Nefesh arrivals of olim.
- AACI job fairs are open to all ages provided that you are a member of the association.
- You can become a member now. Although not free, the cheapest level of membership is just over NIS 100 and gives you access to many other services and events, like AACI's Employment Services.
- There is no date set yet for the next AACI job fair.
Would you be interested in a no-age-limit job fair?