JobMob is sponsoring the first Israel Multilingual Job Fair.
Recruiters and HR experts: Mention coupon code JOBMOB for a 20% discount on booths at the fair.
I've wanted to sponsor a job fair for a while, so I'm excited that JobMob is going to be a part of this.
The fair's slogan is “Find a job in own your language.”
The companies at the fair will be looking to hire job seekers with language skills in the following languages *among others*:
There's a pretty wide range of openings to be filled including “Engineers, Lawyers, Accountants, Coders, QA Engineers, Marketing, Sales, Hospitality, Real Estate Agents, Administrators, Writers, Customer Service reps, and more.”
Free bonus: Download JobMob's Job Fair Success Guide with over 60 job fair tips.
According to the official announcement:
Come meet the leading companies on the market, enjoy our fascinating lectures from different speakers, and connect with HR representatives from all of the hottest international companies on the market.
Make yourself standout and find a job.
Some of the companies hiring at the fair:
- Rushmore Marketing
- Memo Global
- Fattal Hotels
- JMRB MEDIA
In parallel to the company booths, there will be speakers in the lecture hall:
- 09:15 – 09:30 Opening
- 09:30 – 10:00 Lecture in English, Professor Jonathan Smilansky, “Finding career opportunities in Israel”
- 10:00 – 10:45 Amutot Panel discussion: “Building your Career in Israel”
- 10:45 – 11:00 Lecture in Hebrew by Maof Group, “Employment In Israel”
- 11:00 – 11:20 Lecture in English, Yulia Reinshmidt, “LinkedIn workshop – Effective tools to manage your career”
- 11:30 – 12:00 Lecture in Russian, Ministry of Aliyah and Immigrant Absorption, topic TBA
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lecture in Spanish, topic TBA
- 12:30 – 13:00 Lecture by MyHeritage, topic TBA
Check back here closer to the fair for an updated schedule.
Tel Aviv Cinematheque
Shprintsak St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo
- 63 from Tel Aviv Hashalom train station (Azrieli mall)
- 72, 9, 89 from Savidor/Mercaz train station
- 5, 26, 70 from Tel Aviv Central Bus Station
Full details on how to get there, including more buses & parking (Hebrew)
- Early bird rate (before January 17th): NIS 23.90
- Regular rate: NIS 59.75
Recruiters and HR experts
To exhibit at the fair, contact Segev Shoval. Mention coupon code JOBMOB for a 20% discount on booths.
Tuesday, January 26th, 2016 from 9am – 3pm
JobMob's Job Fair Success Guide explains why you should go to the fair with over 60 tips.This free download contains:
- 25 Reasons Job Fairs Are Not a Waste of Time
- 35+ Job Fair Success Do’s and Don’ts
JobMob Insiders can get this free bonus and other exclusive content in the JobMob Insider Bonuses area. Join now, it's free!