Looking forward to helping you.
Update May 29th, 2013: There are no more open spots! The calls went very well and I might do this again soon. If you'd like to be put on a waiting list for next time, contact me.
As promised in last week's article about JobMob's 6th anniversary – you can still wish us happy birthday – May is going to be special.
For the first time ever, I'm offering free job search consult calls to a small number of readers, so you'll need to act fast.
My hope is to speak with a different JobMob reader almost every business day through the month of May.
The calls will take place over Skype so that you won't have any calling charges. Another benefit is that I can record Skype calls and make the recording available for you to download afterwards. This way you won't need to take notes during the call, saving us both time and letting us focus on getting you the most value possible from the conversation.
Each call will be a maximum of 30 minutes long.
The topic is your job search. You can prepare some questions in advance but that's optional.
There's a limit of one consult call per person, and I'll only be taking one call per business day, so approximately 24 quick-moving people will get a free consult call.
To be one of those lucky 24 action-taking job seekers (doesn't matter whether you're currently employed or not), here's what you need to do ASAP:
- Visit the bookings calendar. It will open in a new tab or window.
- Click the ‘Available' link on the day of your choice, anytime during the month of May that it appears in the calendar.
- In the popup that appears for that day, click on the timeslot you'd like to book for the call, then click Book Now to confirm your choice.
- You'll then need to login with your Facebook or Google/Gmail account to make the booking final and receive the confirmation email.
- Finally, send me a contact request on Skype, here's how (for Windows, Mac or other). My skype account is jacob.share. Very important: when you send me the contact request, also send me your email address so I'll know which timeslot you booked.
CLAIM YOUR FREE JOB SEARCH CONSULT NOW
Ask them in the comments or on the JobMob facebook page.