Here's a contest that's easy to win. Join in before Sunday night, ok?
How to Enter
- At the bottom of this article, leave a comment that shows off your strengths.
(If you're not sure what your strengths are, get some ideas from How To Figure Out Which Job You’ll Excel At. Clicking this link will open a new window)
Some suggestions of what to write in your comment are:
- A job search tactic that worked particularly well for you recently or in the past
- The story of a work achievement you're very proud of
- Or- impress me with constructive feedback about JobMob and how I can make the site better for you.
Don't be shy…
How to Win
Simple – Leave an impressive comment.
The winners will be the 5 people with the most impressive comments as judged by me.
You, or anyone you know, can try to influence the choice of winners by leaving more comments in support.
5 free copies of the hardcover edition of the recently-published Work Your Strengths (which sell for US$21.95) are available to be won, including shipping & handling to wherever you are in the world.
- Must be 18 or older.
- You can comment as many times as you like, but you can only win one prize.
- Be sure to use a real email address or Twitter account when you comment so that I can contact you if you win.
To be considered as entries in the contest, all comments must be submitted by this Sunday June 27th 2010, midnight PST, which is 10am Monday morning Israel time (check your local time here)
Thanks to Amacom Publishing for sponsoring this contest with the prizes.
This contest was inspired by Scott Adams's Attention Contest.