Because sometimes, finding a new job is the easier part.
How to Enter
- Simple – at the bottom of this article, leave a comment about new jobs.
Some suggestions of what to comment on are:
- A tip that led to finding your most recent job
- The dumbest thing you (or someone else) did during the first week on a new job
- Something you'll never forget from your first days in a new role
- Or- impress me with constructive feedback about JobMob and how I can make the site better for you.
Don't be shy…
About the book
Learn in a week what the experts learn in a lifetime.
Written by a leading expert with proven expertise as a practitioner in this area. The ‘In a week' approach provides clear structure and added motivation.
Livened up with unique cartoons, which form part of a highly visual approach.
About the Author
Christine Harvey is a business speaker, broadcaster and author. She delivers training for UK clients including Sony, British Gas, Lloyds Merchant Bank, Shell, Standard Chartered, and the IoD; and international organisations including Holiday Inn, Philips, General Electric, Singapore Institute of Management, Hitachi, IBM and the US Air Force. She was the first woman and the first American to be Chairman of the London Chambers of Commerce.
5 free paperback copies of the recently-published Start Your New Job Successfully in a Week (which has a list price of US$12.00) are available to be won, including shipping & handling to wherever you are in the world.
How to Win
As always: leave impressive comments!
The more impressive your comments are, the more chances you have to win. Comment often.
Feel free to influence the choice of winners by leaving more comments in support, or getting your friends to do so.
- Must be 18 or older.
- You can comment as many times as you like, but you can't win more than 2 copies of the book.
- Be sure to use a real email address or Twitter account when you comment so that I can contact you if you win.
To be considered as entries in the contest, all comments must be submitted by this Wednesday March 5th 2014, midnight PST, which is 10am Thursday morning Israel time (check your local time here)