The JobMob Guest Blogging Contest was announced July 4th, 2007 and officially began with the first guest article on July 17th. 5 weeks and 6 entries later, we have our winner.
Let's take a look at the final standings.
- Sue Tourkin-Komet's Surprising Correlation Found Between Unemployment and Divorce: 145 unique visitors.
- Yehuda's 3 Job Myths for Immigrant Lawyers in Israel: 81 unique visitors and 1 tie-breaking link.
- Joyce Babu's How To Ace A Walk-in Panel Job Interview: 75 unique visitors and 2 tie-breaking links.
- Ferdinand Reinke's Do You Create Value?: 37 unique visitors.
- Philip's Why I Decided Not to Look for a Job From Outside Israel: 30 unique visitors.
- Isabella Mori's Do You Need Help Writing A Resume?: 28 unique visitors and 1 tie-breaking link.
I'd like to thank all of the participants for their time and efforts. Every submission had something special, unique and enjoyable. It was interesting to see how some people (ie. Sue, Philip) tried to give advice with a healthy dose of humor, while others went straight to the point with their real-life experiences and lessons to share.
In a few days, I'll publish the best articles for the month of August 2007 and you'll see that some of the other contestants continue to get visitors even now that the contest is over.