If you’re looking to land your next job or make a change in your current career, interview skills are a vital part of any hiring process. Today, with online interviews becoming the norm, making a good impression is more important than ever. Luckily, shining through the screen is a skillset you can hone - with a little help.
Join our team of career experts for a walk through of the dos, don’ts, tools, and tips you need to know before signing on to your next interview. You’ll leave with clarity on what to expect from your next interview and the skills you need to ace it.
This workshop will cover:
- Getting comfortable with your surroundings and background
- Building confidence with common screen sharing tools
- Optimizing camera angles and deciding what to wear
- Overcoming nerves and performing assessments
- Avoiding common mistakes and issues
- Taking advantage of opportunities to ask questions
- Standing out from other candidates and making yourself memorable
- Plus: How to speak confidently about salary
6:00 PM - 6:15 PM: Introduction
6:15 PM - 7:00 PM: Workshop & Discussion
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM: Expert Q&A