All job seekers
About this Event
- Important steps to plan and execute your job search
- How to use the Internet as an effective job search tool
- Learn many helpful and useful Internet resources, web sites, and job boards
- Gain a better understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and the importance of keywords
- Social Media's value in job searching
Michigan Works! Southeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program | Auxiliary aids and other accommodations are available upon request to individuals with disabilities | Supported by the State of Michigan | Proud Learn how to use the Internet to its best advantage in your job search
If any ADA accommodations are needed, please contact Patty Sudbay at (517) 552-2106. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Live Webinar – Job Search Strategies
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.