This event is over.
All job seekers
Job searching in today's economy can be both difficult and frustrating. Learn strategies and resources for an effective job search plan.
About this Event
- Important steps to plan and execute your job search
- How to use the Internet as an effective job search tool
- Learn many helpful and useful Internet resources, web sites, and job boards
- Gain a better understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and the importance of keywords
- Social Media's value in job searching
Michigan Works! Southeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program | Auxiliary aids and other accommodations are available upon request to individuals with disabilities | Supported by the State of Michigan | Proud Learn how to use the Internet to its best advantage in your job search
If any ADA accommodations are needed, please contact Patty Sudbay at (517) 552-2106. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Timezone: UTC+4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Live Webinar – Job Search Strategies
🔖 Event tags: Free events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
Click to rate this event
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
(if you'd like to change your rating, refresh the page)
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below