students, recent graduates
About this Event
- Heidi Yu, Assistant Director, College of Letters & Science, UC Berkeley Career Center
- Eunjeong Lee, National Executive Director, Korean American Scholarship Foundation
- Christine Kang, YP Committee Chair, Korean American Scholarship Foundation
- Abraham Kim, Executive Director, Council of Korean Americans
- Changes to employment processes, interviews, and how employers are planning to approach potential applicants during COVID-19.
- Changes in the job search experience and insights into the virtual interview experience.
- To-Do List for the Summer (Resume, CV, LinkedIn, Networking).
- Don't-Do List (How to manage anxiety and uncertainty during this time).
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Job Searching in a COVID-19 World: A Student’s Guide
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.