The pandemic has hit the French economy and job market hard, battering some industries beyond recognition.
Many people are losing their jobs and those that the pandemic found on the job market are finding it difficult to get hired, let alone, get their applications being replied to.What’s someone supposed to do to get a job in France these days?What’s the current French job-market like?
Are your experiences enough to get the job you think you deserve?
How big is your online and offline network?
Do you have a well-curated CV, and is it in French?
Are online published jobs the only jobs out there?
What sectors recruit the most?Is there a method that works better to get a job in France?...
Join us at our upcoming job search in France workshop where we’ll share with you the tools:
- To analyse the sectors that recruit the most in France
- To reassess the big picture of the job you want, your current qualifications and skills
- To reassess your profile (your CV, Motivation Letter, Online and offline presentation, personal branding)
- To reassess your network (online and offline)
- To search for published and unpublished jobs
- To get ready for interviews (reviewing your own social and emotional skills),
This workshop will show you how to turn your job-search on its head.
Find out where all the quality jobs that you've always wanted are and how to go after them ahead of the crowd.
To be a successful job seeker you need well-developed job-hunting skills and relevant information for a strategic job search.