All job seekers
About this Event
What happens now that you have an interview? How do you best prepare yourself before your interview? How do you present yourself during your interview? How do you make a lasting impression and stand out from others seeking the same position? How do you significantly increase your chance of getting that job?
Part 4 of the “How to Get a Job & Advance Your Career” series will help you find the answers to all these questions using the Gainful Employment Model. After completing Part 4 you will be prepared to successfully present yourself and leave a lasting impression during your interview!
Part 4: Acquire Phase
• How to create an effective portfolio
• What to expect during an interview
• Interview attire do's & don'ts
• Interview question preparation tips
• Interview tactics: pre, during, & post- interview
• How to leave a lasting impression
• Successful follow-up methods
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC+7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: How to Get a Job & Advance Your Career: Part 4
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.