All job seekers
About this Event
Live Training Schedule via Zoom:
April 10, 2021 Saturday
- Part 1: 9AM to 11AM
- Part 2: 1PM to 3PM
Writing business correspondences is essential yet may be a tough job for you as a professional. We know that you are busy, and studying the topic could come to you as a tedious task.
Good news! You can join a one-day learning session to learn the basics.
Yes, we will keep our session sweet and simple yet enough to fill you with new ideas on how to improve your written communication skills. Your participation will boost your confidence and equip you with the knowledge you need to succeed in your career.
In our virtual training, you will be able to:
- Understand the business writing process, style, and guidelines
- Remove your writer’s block by pinning down the right message for your audience
- Practice use of positive and professional language to get the feedback you want
We recommend this virtual workshop for fresh graduates, career starters, employees, freelancers, and entrepreneurs who write for both internal and external audiences.
Participants are not required to have experience in business writing. Lessons to be presented involve general guidelines and are appropriate for all levels.
- Introduction to Business Writing – Define business writing and the process you need to go through, from clarifying your message, putting them into writing, and reviewing your document for revisions.
- How to Write According to Your Purpose – Learn the common goals in business writing and basic guidelines on communicating according to the feedback you want.
- How to Write Using Proper Style – Understand what it takes to create content that suits your audience using the Business Writing style guide.
- How to Structure Your Communication – Know about formats and guides to writing business letters, memos, agenda, and minutes of the meeting.
- How to Edit and Proofread Your Document – Review common mistakes and writing and practice techniques to proofread your correspondences.
Meet Your Facilitator
Jonah Chipeco has fourteen years of experience as a marketing and communications practitioner, thus, gaining firsthand knowledge of business writing. She has drafted, written, and approved correspondences from diverse audiences such as the academe, media, nonprofit, government organizations, and corporations in her career. As a trainer, she has delivered more than 70 public seminars in writing and marketing since 2016.
View testimonials from Jonah's clients at https://jonahchipeco.com/pages/testimonials.
Previous Training Reviews
- “It’s a very lively seminar, despite that it’s about writing!” – Vincent, Web Developer
- “I learned to write effective correspondences needed in my work.” Ansherina, Content Writer
- “Clear visual presentation and flow.” – John Mark, Business Development Manager
- Regular Registration: Php 3,499 per participant
- Early-Bird Rate until March 1, 2020: Php 2,999 per participant
Registration fees are inclusive of PDF workbook and e-certificate.
We offer exclusive group training for 6 participants or more from the same company. Email email@example.com for a proposal.
1. Do you provide refunds?
Please email us at least five business days before the training date to receive a full refund in case of cancellation. In case you can't attend the live training, you have an option to send a representative on your behalf or join during the next scheduled class.
2. Will the training be recorded? May I request a copy of the PowerPoint or video recording?
We will not record the training. You have an option to purchase the online course version for recorded video lessons.
3. May I ask for an official receipt?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.
4. What makes this training different from self-paced online courses on websites like Coursera or Udemy?
This is a live virtual class delivered via Zoom where you can ask
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+8 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Business Writing Online Training
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.