If you wrote or saw one blog post in 2008 that you thought could help someone find a job more than any other blog post, which post was it?
Join in! This group project has something for everyone.
How to share your best job search tips from 2008
Are you a blogger?
If you've already blogged in 2008 about job search tips, choose your best blog post and enter it below.
If you haven't yet blogged about job search this past year, do so before the deadline and submit that post.
Not a blogger?
Choose the most useful blog post you saw (and bookmarked?) this past year – including anything in the JobMob archives – and send that in as your entry. Maybe there was a blog post that helped you?
- All submitted blog posts must have been blogged in 2008.
- One entry per blogger only.
- Blog posts can be in any language, but the submitted title and description need to be in English.
- Recommended: add a link to this announcement post (the one you're reading right now)
- To submit your entry, send me the post title, permalink and a 2-3 line summary of the article via the JobMob contact form.
- US$200 value – 1 month free 125×125 pixel button advertising here on JobMob beginning January 2009
The prize winner will be chosen at random. The prize is transferable (you can give it or sell it to someone else) as long as the eventual user follows the JobMob advertising guidelines.
If you'd like to sponsor additional prizes, tell me via the JobMob contact form.
December 31st 2008 January 7th 2009, regardless of the timezone you're in. The results will appear soon afterward.
Spread the word
If you know of anyone that would enjoy participating in this group project, invite them along. Mention this project on Twitter and tell your Facebook friends, ok? Let's build a terrific list of job search tips we can all use.
This group writing project was inspired by David Airey's 25 fantastic design articles from 2008.