Not a designer? No matter. Use these personal logo design tips to create a personal logo on your own, for free.
My visual guide will walk you through the possibilities, so feel free to experiment with each tip until you find something that works best.
1. Is there some object or symbol associated with your profession that can be drawn with the letters in your name?
2. If there is an object or symbol related to your profession, how can you fit it into your name or initials?
3. Is one of your names a word or part of a word?
4. Can the letters in your (first and last) names overlap easily?
5. What about when the letters are written in cursive?
6. If not, try overlapping them anyway.
7. Or flip one letter backward and connect the letters or align their “backs”.
8. Do your initials look similar when mirrored or placed at different angles?
9. Can one initial fit inside the other?
10. When all else fails, just put your name in a cool font.
For more personal logo ideas, take a look at my 123 Beautiful Personal Logos, Monograms and Wordmarks For Your Inspiration.
I originally published this article on the terrific Personal Branding Blog.
Job Search Expert, Professional Blogger, Creative Thinker, Community Builder with a sense of humor. I like to help people.