The first ever JobMob Reader Appreciation Week has officially begun!
Here's what's going on over the next 7 days and I hope we'll be seeing a lot of each other.
The INCOMPLETE schedule of events for JRAW 2009
And you're thinking: “incomplete? Wha…?”
I really want this week to be extra-special for you.
The following schedule is what I've planned so far but if you have other suggestions that might be even better, I'd love to hear them in the comments below (or via the contact form) where other people can discuss them too. If you've got a good idea, the chances are that other people will like it also, and I can always add new events to the schedule or extend JRAW 2009 if necessary.
Here's the tentative schedule:
Tuesday, December 15th (tomorrow)
- Official launch of new community features here on JobMob
Wednesday, December 16th
- Kickoff of JRAW 2009 contest with prizes
Thursday, December 17th
- A live questions & answers chat with me, Jacob Share.
The chat will take place directly here on JobMob at 8 pm Israel time, 1 pm Eastern (check your local time here) and all you need to join in is your browser. Bring your job search and career success questions, or anything else you'd like to ask me. I'm missing a night out with my wife for this, so I hope we can make the most of it 🙂
Friday, December 18th
- A special podcast of job search success stories featuring current and former JobMob readers
Something to listen to over the weekend. Tell your story now and you can still be included in the podcast.
Saturday, December 19th
- BREAK TIME
Eat, sleep, no thinking about job search.
Sunday, December 20th
- First poll in a new series of weekly polls
LAST DAY: Monday, December 21st
- A special announcement that I’ve never made here on JobMob before. For some lucky people, this could be a life changer.
- Closing out JRAW 2009: Recap of the week and announcement of contest winners.
Don't forget- if you have any ideas for other events, please tell me below, as soon as possible.
Looking forward to a great week!