Glad to hear you're interested in joining the contest.
All you need to do is write a new guest post for JobMob on a topic related to job search, personal branding or freelancing. Keep in mind our guest post guidelines and when you're ready, submit it here below.
Let's just get the contest rules out of the way first:
- The contest is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- There are no reservations. The only way to claim one of the few spots is to send in a guest post.
- Submit ONLY ONE guest post as an entry.
- Once your contest submission is published on JobMob, you will need to blog about it during your competition period and include a 1-line message from 1-2 of our sponsors, who made this contest possible. This will help you get more traffic and it's required for your guest post to count in the competition. This means you need to have your own blog or a blog you contribute to regularly.
- Don't publish your guest post on your own blog or any other blog before it appears on JobMob. You may do so after the contest as long as you credit your entry on JobMob by linking back to it.
- Buying traffic will lead to disqualification from the contest.
- I reserve the right to not publish any entry without justification, especially if it doesn’t conform to our rules & guest post guidelines, but that rarely happens.
Have any questions? Email me or for an even faster response, tweet me using the #8jgbc contest hashtag.
If you're ready, you can now submit your guest post:
Submissions are now closed.