All job seekers
About this Event
A great resume should be achievement focused and effective enough to get you onto the short-list. Find out what you need to do to stand out at this free workshop presented by Alison Bannister.
This event will cover:
- Sample Resume Templates.
- Resume Overview Tips & Tricks – Includes a brief overview of what a successful Resume should include.
- Gain the relevant skills to create an effective resume.
- Understand ‘The Do’s and Don’ts’ of what to include and what to leave out.
- Find out what future employers and hiring managers expect.
- Understand which templates to use and how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Establish essential elements to entice the hiring manager to invite you for that crucial job interview.
A link will be emailed to you prior to the Zoom presentation.
To make things go smoothly participants are encouraged to download Zoom before the presentation.
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+8 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Youth Clinic – Resume Tips & Tricks (14 – 24 year olds)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.