All job seekers
About this Event
Writing a Resume Ready for a New Job in 2021 Presentation will be led by Chase Uribe, Resume Writer, HR Consultant, Career and Life Coach and Managing Recruiter, is designed for all professionals including Students & Young Professionals, Mid-Career Professionals and Seniors Managers and Executives seeking to further enhance their resumes so they can stand out among candidates, be invited to more interviews and ultimately hired in a new job in 2021.
This Presentation will provide attendees the knowledge to:
- Write a clear and concise resume that highlights your expertise and communciates your value to employers
- Write your contact information in a way that is clear and concise and stands out to employers
- Develop a resume with a contemporary and modern appearance that that is visually distinctive
- Write a resume with keywords essential to your profession and essential to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and employers
- Develop a Career Profile on your resume that positions yourself, communicates who you are and share your most distinctive and memorable achievements
- Incorporate personal branding in your resume to demonstrate your passion, personality and leadership style with employers
This Presentation will take place via webinar on Zoom. Registration information from Zoom will be emailed upon registering for event on EventBrite.
About Presenter, Chase Uribe
Chase Uribe provides HR Consulting, Diversity and Inclusion Consulting to organizations and Career & Life Coaching to people 1:1 to help people grow, succeed and thrive. Chase Uribe also provides support to people 1:1 with Job Search Assistance and Resume Writing Assistance. Chase Uribe is passionate about HR and passionate about Social Work and is presently enrolled in a Master of Social Work Program with the goal of providing counseling as an LCSW Therapist in the future. Chase Uribe is a Member of Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), IE SHRM, American College of Healthcare Executives and the American Staffing Assocation.
Connect with Chase Uribe on social media including his LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or sign up for his NewsLetter or Coaching and Networking Community here. LinkTree
Mission of Loma Linda Staffing
Loma Linda Staffing’s mission is to provide workforce solutions aligned with the mission, vision and strategic goals of each organization we partner with that will lead to solutions, talent and increased growth and success.
Loma Linda Staffing is also committed to supporting people grow, succeed and thrive professionally through career related services such as Leadership and Professional Development, Career Transition Services, Consulting, Career Coaching, Life Coaching and Resume and Cover Letter Assistance.
Date: Friday, January 15, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Writing a Resume Ready for a New Job in 2021
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.