All job seekers
About this Event
- A good CV and covering letter will help show a potential employer the expertise an individual will bring to a role. It is their chance to sell skills, knowledge and experience and let the employer know that they are the right person for the job.
- These training course materials will help participants create an effective, professional CV that will catch the interest of potential employers and assist them in getting that crucial interview.
- The session will also explore the topic of cover letters and how to ensure they are developed in such a way that they promote the person and their achievements and encourage any employer to read their CV.
- These ‘Writing a CV’ training course materials provide all the information and techniques you need to deliver this fundamental skills training course.
- The key aim of the ‘Writing a CV’ training course material is to provide participants with structure and techniques they can follow that will give them the best advantage possible and ensure they create a great first impression. They will be provided with ideas on content and useful words to include in their CV as well as clear guidance on the presentation of an effective CV and cover letter.
- Ultimately, the information provided in the training will give participants the opportunity to create a well-structured and effectively worded CV that will assist them on the first step to getting a job interview.
- Choose a CV format and content that creates the right impression for their skillset
- Choose what to include in their CV to demonstrate their abilities and achieve the best results
- Develop their CV in line with their skills, knowledge and experience
- Avoid the common pitfalls when CV writing
- Write an effective covering letter to support their CV
Date: Friday, April 16, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+2 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Writing a CV 1 Day Virtual Live Training in Cologne
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.