Job seekers over 50
COVID-19 and the global economic crash have changed the world -- and we all must change too. It's easy to feel irrelevant in this new uncertainty. To prepare yourself for the changed world, I invite you to join my webinar What Comes Next: How to Rebrand and Reinvent in a Changed World 1 pm ET, 10 am PT, Thursday May 14. The free event is sponsored by Job-Hunt.org. As a branding authority and author of the new bestseller Thriving at 50+, Wendy Marx will have a conversation with William Arruda, personal branding pioneer and innovator, bestselling author and motivational speaker. The conversation will focus on how to make yourself more marketable to an age where there's no job security and the world has changed. You'll learn:
- What a personal brand means and why it's more important than ever.
- How a personal brand can help you get hired or find work.
- How to create or enhance your personal brand while working from home.
- How to position yourself more effectively.
- Tips for next steps and how to make yourself more marketable.
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Timezone: America/New York (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: What Comes Next: How to Reinvent and Rebrand Yourself in a Changing World
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.