All job seekers
COVID-19 and the global economic crash have changed the world — and we all must change too. It's easy to feel irrelevant in this new uncertainty.
To prepare yourself for the changed world, I invite you to join my webinar What Comes Next: How to Rebrand and Reinvent in a Changed World 1 pm ET, 10 am PT, Thursday May 14. The free event is sponsored by Job-Hunt.org.
As a branding authority and author of the new bestseller Thriving at 50+, I will have a conversation with three 50+ people who have successfully reinvented themselves. If you're not 50+, the webinar will still offer advice for any age.
You'll learn from reinvention experts and some of the smartest, most generous people including:
- Sree Sreenivasan, professor of digital innovation, SUNY Stony Brook and former chief digital officer of New York City, Met Museum and Columbia University;
- Mitchell Levy, global credibility expert, CEO, thought leader, entrepreneur and publisher
- Patrice Tanaka, speaker, business and life purpose coach, author, and serial entrepreneur.
- The event will be moderated by Christopher Bishop, reinvention expert, nonlinear, multimodal careerist, serial entrepreneur, speaker and author.
The 7 principles to reinvent and rebrand yourself — with a focus on these three:
- Having a growth mindset
- Willingness to learn
- Finding Your Purpose
Plus you'll learn:
- How to confront ageism
- How to get unstuck
- Tips for next steps and how to succeed at 50+
Can't join live? Register now and you'll get the recording sent.
PS: The first 100 people to register will get entered in a raffle for three free personal branding makeovers.
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: What Comes Next: How to Reinvent and Rebrand Yourself in a Changed World
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.