The Corner Launchbox
invites you to join us for this virtual Lunch & Learn event with Ken Hicks, Founder and CEO of Broadwing
During this one-hour program, Ken will cover topics to help current and potential job seekers navigate a search that is possibly more challenging than ever before. The discussion will include:
- Opportunities presented in the current environment
- The kinds of recruiters you might engage with
- How to present yourself as a candidate
- How to interview from your home
- The current hiring temperature
- Who are recruiters
- Advertising yourself as a candidate
- Digital interviews
A military veteran, Ken has been working in Human Resources and Talent for 8 years. He founded Broadwing to have a better vehicle to impact talent acquisition as a whole. Broadwing is centered around helping companies grow with the right people, and helping people find the right companies for them.
This event is free and open to the public. You may register in advance for this meeting here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Questions? Please submit ahead of time to Alyssa at email@example.com.