All job seekers
About this Event
Reskilling the Recovery
West London College is working closely with local employers to support the economic recovery in West London.
We have developed a range of employability programmes, tailored to individual needs, giving job seekers who may be unemployed, experiencing redundancy or need to retrain, the skills to find work.
Providing work experience is a key aspect of our programmes.
Courses will be delivered through a mix of online learning and face to face teaching at one of our West London Colleges in Ealing, Hammersmith or Brent.
Courses are aimed at learners who:
- Want to change career paths and need to build the knowledge, skills and experience to move into a new and growing sector.
- May be facing redundancy and need support to brush up on interview skills, build a professional CV and improve digital skills.
- Need more intensive employability skills to develop confidence and mindset to secure long-term employment.
- Want to find an Apprenticeship opportunity, or an existing Apprentice facing redundancy.
- Budding entrepreneurs looking to develop a business idea.
Join us at our Virtual Coffee Morning to find out more and understand how you can get involved.
Who should attend:
- Gateway intermediaries
- Employers taking on Kickstart Trainees
- JCP / DWP Work Coaches and Employer Advisors
- Local Authority Job Brokers
- Third sector employment support organisations
- Connexions and Careers Advisors
Photo Caption: David Hunt and Linda Twidale of Weber Training, with West London College Construction staff Oonagh McPhillips and Enda Mulloy are pictured with External Wall Insulation, Sector Work Based Academy students: Oumair Ahmed and Maria Intriago.
Local MP, Virendra Sharma dropped in virtually to see the External Wall Insulation demonstration and meet the students.
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Timezone: UTC (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Training for Job Seekers
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.