All job seekers
About this Event
- When it is your turn, you share a brief summary of your current situation, goals, and what you need help with. You can tell us whatever special circumstances or frustrating responses you are encountering as you look for your next job.
- The panel asks questions and shares ideas, feedback, and resources that can help you pinpoint your efforts and prioritize your next steps.
- Each attendee gets a turn. While you are waiting for your turn, you get to hear the advice and practical suggestions given to other attendees and apply them to your own situation.
- Sign up via Eventbrite.
- 24 hours in advance of the Job Forum, you will receive an email containing a link and password, allowing you to join The Job Forum via Zoom.
- We have limited attendance and many job hunters who want customized input for their job search, so please sign up only if you are truly going to attend and participate for the whole 2 hours.
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 am
Timezone: UTC+7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: The Job Forum – Free, Virtual, Personalized Job Search Advice
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.