All job seekers
About this Event
Do you hear a bell when see a job posting?
Look, the Modern-Day Job Search can feel like a degrading Cattle-Call.But what if you had a way to identify and interview for an endless supply of dream-job openings BEFORE they went public? You can, but only IF you are willing to RETHINK your entire job search and personal brand strategy. Let's face it, your very best thinking has produced your present results. Unless you want more of the same, maybe it's time to ...
- Reimagine Your Future
- Reinvent You ... But as a Brand
- Redirect Your Job Search Footsteps
- Learn a Powerful Strategy to Re-imagine (100X) Your Entire Future.
- Want a Dream Job? Become a Brand. Bulletproof your Personal-Brand Model using a lean canvas to create a Problem/Solution value proposition.
- Implement a killer content strategy building awareness, influence, and education around your personal brand skill-set and expertise. 80% of the buyer decision-making process happens pre-interview.
- Learn how to create a job-interview acquisition strategy and funnel that leads to multiple dream-job offers.
- And much, much more.
You will find that during a downturn like the one we are currently experiencing, there is no better time to use this dream-job search strategy.
OverviewThis workshop shows you how to turn your job-search on its head. Find out where all the quality jobs that you've always wanted are and how to go after them ahead of the crowd.
Part 1: September 1st, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contents, "Make Your Future Happen"What is truly possible in your career and life?
- Permission to dream
- Crafting your goals
- How you got to where you are now
- Owning where you are
- Following a new Mindset
- Setting your direction
- Your Relevant Skill Set
- Roles that are in demand
- Well-paying Roles
- Trading up your Skill Set
- Addressing Debt
- Acceleration of Change and New Risks
- Your Learning Velocity
- Automation and Soft Skills
- Dream big, Dream far
- Write It Down
- Itemize and Account for it
- Specifying and Prioritizing
- Mapping Steps
- Commit to Always Learning How
- Create Systems to Build Progress
Part 2: September 2nd, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contents, "The Career Canvas"The Future is Skills
- Shortlisting the fields that meet your needs
- What the hiring manager is looking for
- Who influences the hiring manager
- Their Unique Challenges
- Acquiring additional skills
- Putting skills into Practice
- Value proposition
- Skills Mix
- Skills Balancing
- Using the Career Canvas
- Research into Influencers
- Building that brand
- Socializing a brand
- The constant of change
- Mastering transitions
- Ride the Career Wave
- Adaptive/programmatic branding
- Career genetics and holography
- Share of mind
- Real-time Sourcing
Part 3: September 3rd, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Contents, "Hidden Job, Dream Job"The Work Paradigm
- The traditional search
- Unfair Advantage
- Ahead of the Curve
- The investment of time
- High-percentage focus
- The theme of customization
- Mapping Sectors
- Targeting Companies
- Choosing Departments
- Informational introductions
- Learning the language
- Capturing Priorities
- Objective Matching
- Rock-star understudy
- Appropriate Metrics
- The Application
- You are looking for quality work that ties closely with your qualifications
- You want to earn a progressively-increasing income stream and feel more in control of your earnings
- You are working so far to keep up with your short-term needs
- You have landed your ideal career track and don’t want anything to disrupt this
- You are concerned about the uncertain job market for yourself or someone that you care about
About our ThemeThere is no forum for identifying shifts in employment trends and its far-reaching ramifications. A balanced forum is best where discussion revolves around both serious upsides and serious downsides. Without such a forum, there can be no active response for individual or collective good. To date we’ve all been reacting to the drivers of job-market shifts, much in the same way that we react to consuming refined and added sugars in our diet. Let’s help those looking for help with career challenges and at the same time try to neutralize the adverse effects that hiring practices have on society.
Meet Your GuidePerry is a seasoned data analyst/scientist. He has worked in a wide range of business cultures, met a variety of co-workers/recruiters and made crucial connections about the health of the job market. The reality of the employment practices prompted him to investigate hidden patterns and innovative solutions. He is eager to share his findings in the hopes that others see value in applying the knowledge to their careers. Experience
- North-Highland Consulting
- Interliance Consulting
- Disney/ABC-TV Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Toyota Financial Services
- Honda Motor Company
- Zodiac-Driessen Aerospace
- Rapiscan Systems
- OneWest Bank
- City National Bank
More to Explore
- The Career Ninja Bootcamp
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Cost: us $49
Full event details: The Dream-Job Search Makeover
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.