All job seekers
About this event
What is an applicant tracking system? Learn how to target your resume to your dream job. Discover how to use the job description as a guide to create accomplishments to get you noticed. Finally, use keywords to increase your chances of getting an interview.
Have your resume and a job description ready for notes during the workshop.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- IMPORTANT: If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email email@example.com. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need.
- to view other free classes, workshops and hiring events, visit: https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/month/
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Time: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Targeting Your Resume really works! Get your next job!
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.