All job seekers
About this event
The same facts of your work history can sound amazing – or off-base entirely – depending on how you tell this story. Your answers will be clearer, more concise, and more impactful after this workshop.
In This Interactive Workshop
- Hear the difference between OK answers and great ones
- Learn why the STAR method is so effective
- Start applying the STAR method to your interviews
- Understand the role of nerves
- Practice your delivery
Along the way, you’ll see the connection between the resume and interviews that most jobseekers miss. You’ll glean presentation pro tips from an interviewing expert. We’ll get you set up to practice as much as you need to.
- 1-hour Live Online Workshop
- Interactive Breakout Sessions
- Expert Guidance from a Career Coach
- Friendly feedback if you’d like it
Get a Head Start
Make the most of this by:
- Reading the guide on the STAR Method
- Completing the STAR exercise
Meet your Career Coach: Mark Gasche
Mark has 25+ years of experience as a motivated champion for a wide variety of job seekers who are dedicated to making a career transition. Mark is a career coach, teacher, advisor, speaker, consultant, entrepreneur, and leader in the career management area. He believes that career development delivered through human interaction and technology can help and change people to claim more of what they want in their work life. Mark has experience from the University of Chicago, SoFi, Northwestern University, and UCLA.
How to Join
You'll receive a Zoom link via email after registering.
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Storytelling for Interviews
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.