All job seekers
About this event
Live interviews for health and social care roles!
- Are you 18-30 and looking for employment in the Oxford area?
- Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
In partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, The Prince's Trust are offering a FREE online employment training course, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within the NHS supporting people within the mental health forensics .
You will have the opportunity to interview for live vacancies with employers who are hiring Healthcare Assistant & Support Workers right now!
Vacancies are located at Littlemore Mental Health Centre so please be prepared to commute here!
WHO: Young people aged 18-30 who are motivated and ready to work!
WHEN: Tuesday 6th July – Thursday 8th July (30th June – Taster Day)
WHERE: Take part from home using your phone, tablet or computer (Zoom)
On our FREE, VIRTUAL course you can expect:
- Information about the employer, job roles and the work involved
- To explore the values and mission of Oxford Health
- Online application support by sector experts
- Group interview preparation sessions
- A guaranteed interview directly with the employer
- Access to funding to help you start work e.g. DBS checks, uniform, travel, etc.
- 3 months of mentoring support to help you settle into the role
Attending this programme does not impact any benefits you may be eligible for.
- Interviews will be held on 8th July. The employer may want to hold a 2nd, longer interview before deciding whether to offer a role.
- After registering your details, a Prince's Trust Executive will be in touch to check that you're eligible for the programme and confirm your place. Please check phone/emails.
- Registering for this event does not mean you are guaranteed a place on the programme. Please check your emails and/or phone as we will get in contact with you for more details before we share the event link. Please only register if you want to attend so other people who are interested do not miss out.
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Start your career in Mental Health with Oxford Health NHS Trust (Oxford)
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.