All job seekers
About this Event
This is a one-to-one personalized online session (you and the coach) available in English or/and French.
Run by an experienced Career coach who helped hundreds of individuals such as :
Professionals (junior and senior) wanting to change job or change career;
Mums and individuals who have been out of job for a long time;
Individuals who want to practice their interview skills;
All in all, any jobseeker who simply do not want to fail that interview opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN?
– Practice & Confidence: By the end of this session, you will be efficiently prepared for any future job interview; you will have a good grasp of the questions they will ask based on your itinerary and field; and more importantly, as we will go deep in your work path, you will be able to answer confidently and successfully any type of question.
– A honest feedback on your communication skills and how you come across, along with the relevant inputs.
– A personalized approach: Your CV will be asked and reviewed prior to the session, as well as the Job Description you are interviewing for (if applicable).
– Professional feedback on your CV and LinkedIn profile will be sent to you after the session.
1- Facts and Situations (40 mins)
– Career coaching and advices: your GROW ( your Goal(s), Realities and challenges, Options, Way forward) – along with advice related to the job market.
– Answering “Tell me about you ” (i.e. tell me about your work itinerary“) – Bespoke self-marketing techniques and impactful inputs to answer this question effectively and structurally. – Rehearsal
– Grasping the strategical value of competency-based questions, and the technique to answer them. – Self-reflection exercise and rehearsal
– Working on the 3 ultimate questions that will make or break your interview. – Self -reflection exercise
2- Practice (60 mins)
– Job Interview simulation (10 questions) and at the end of it, debriefing of each of your answer.
– If required, you will be given specific actions to take away and work on.
For any question or other schedule, contact LKC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Timezone: UTC+2 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: SOS Interview: Reflect, Practice, Stand Out!
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.