All job seekers
About this Event
- a supportive (and growing) network
- expert insights into the field of your interest
- an accountability partner/group
- experienced eyes on your application materials
Benefits:The circles will provide you with:
- Community: a small cohort of people who are also looking for jobs
- Expert Feedback: a trusted and trained career coach looking over your application materials
- Dedicated Progress: activities to get you prepped for applying, interviews, and working in a sector that's meaningful to you
- Grow Your Network: opportunities to share in one another's networks and be supported/support others in meeting great contacts
- Accountability: a group that will hold you accountable for achieving your career objectives
- Holistic Approach: an experienced facilitator who will keep the group on track toward more purposeful work, provide safe space for reflections, and help generate well-being and meaning during your job transition period
ApplyPlease complete the application here.
My Goal for YouWhen I found coaching, I found my purpose. Supporting individuals in the midst of transition, searching for greater meaning, is my greatest joy. Through these circles, we will create a space to explore what compels, inspires, and brings us into alignment with our core values. My goal is that each participant connects with work that is fulfilling and impact-oriented, as well as that each person develops the practical support and strategies to make that transition. This is my goal and my wish for you: that you may find work that you too are energized to wake up to.
- Four 1.5 hour meetings over the course of May
- One private session with the career coach/facilitator
- Weekly activities and goal-tracking
- Review of up to two cover letter and resumes each
Eligibility (sign up if any of the following apply):
- You need a job
- You are looking for a job that matches your purpose
- You are seeking a support system during your joblessness
- You question if your cover letter and resume are the reasons you aren't getting interview requests
- You are only applying for jobs online (and missing the most effective strategy for getting a new job)
- You need accountability to get to your goals each week
- You want this process to provide benefit beyond just a job (aka, a new community, a resource for career development, inspiration to continue pursuing purpose)
ValueFor the month of May, the cost will be offered at a sliding scale: $450 - $600.
Frequently Asked Questions:Will the circles be in-person or online?
- To maintain safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, all offerings will be online.
- All interested professionals will apply through this link. The facilitator will read each application and curate the groups based on mutual interests/goals.
- During the application process, you will be asked to share your availability. The common time that works for each member will be selected and communicated by April 30th.
- Worry not. A social impact job is one that contributes to a greater mission. They can be in nonprofits, social enterprises, corporate social responsibility departments, the public sector, and more.
- You are eligible if you are seeking greater meaning and fulfillment from your next role.
- You will gain a support and accountability group, a larger network, resumes and cover letter foundations you can be confident in, a personal career vision, and the strategies and motivation to find a job that aligns with your values.
- You will receive an email from Be Social Change confirming your spot and the dates/times of the first circle.
- All decisions will be made final by Thursday, April 30th, 2021.
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Small Group Career Coaching Circles in May
🚩 Event category:
Have a question about this event? Leave a comment below.
Share this event with someone who will regret missing it: