Join our FREE
ZOOM online Resume Writing workshop where we will help you to build a brilliant resume!
This workshop is for those wanting to develop an effective resume and cover letter whilst also learning how to respond to key selection criteria.
This free ZOOM online workshop outlines:
- What should be included in your Resume
- Tayloring your application to suit a role
- How to write a great profile statement
Don’t miss out, register today as spots are limited!
Have you been to our Employability Skills or Interview Skills Workshop? Check out our other workshops on Eventbrite.
TAFE Gippsland Skills and Jobs Centre
Organiser of Employability Skills / Resume Writing / Interview Skills Workshops
TAFE Gippsland Skills and Jobs Centre provides people with independent advice on study and career options.
Skills and Jobs Centre offers support to those who are looking for training, considering a career change or looking for work.
TAFE Gippsland Skills and Jobs Centres are located at Warragul, Morwell, Sale (FLC), Leongatha and Bairnsdale.
If you're looking to start a career, change your career or you're not sure what industry you would like to work within, the Skills and Jobs Centre is a great place to start.
Our Centre provides the following services:
- Career advice and counselling
- Skills assessments
- Workshops to improve job readiness
- Information on local jobs and training opportunities
- Referrals to support services
- Assisting employer with finding and training new staff at no cost
- Upskilling your current workforce
- Providing knowledge on employment trends
This course is free, however, attendees should register to receive the Zoom video link. If you no longer wish to attend, please cancel your registration to allow another person to attend. If you have any questions or need assistance registering, please contact us on:
Phone: 1300 282 317