All job seekers
This chat's co-host is LinkedIn expert Daniel Alfon, author of "How to Build a LinkedIn Profile for Business Success: An Ultimate Guide". Daniel joined LinkedIn in early 2004 and publishes articles and exclusive content about advanced LinkedIn strategies for his clients and subscribers to his website, danielalfon.com.
-- 💡 HIGHLIGHTS --
- ➡ Good, not-too-time-consuming habits to keep your LinkedIn network warm
- ➡ Is it artificial to send congrats to connections you don’t really know?
- ➡ Why you should map out your network
- ➡ How do you choose which connections to network with?
- ➡ Good reasons you can use to reach out to connections
- ➡ How to leverage LinkedIn to discover which skills you should learn next
- ➡ When a job ends (such as with a layoff), what are the pros & cons to continue listing that job as a current role?
Date: Monday, April 20, 2020
Time: 9:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (check your local time here)
Registration required? No
Full event details: Simple Tips to Make LinkedIn More Useful: JOSH #4
🚩 Event category:
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.