Interested in learning more about potential career opportunities in the Oil & Gas Industry? Well, you're in luck! SPE UWA is proud to present the Shell Interview and Resume Workshop for 2020!
October 8th, 2020, 6pm - 7pm.
Online, via Zoom.
The Shell Group have been operating in Australia since 1901 within the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas. They are one of the major investors in Australia's LNG projects; with their largest operating assets being Prelude FLNG offshore WA and QGC in QLD.
Representatives from Shell will be joining the online presentation to speak about the various career opportunities available with Shell as well as to providing a workshop on resume and interview skills. This serves as a great way to gain first-hand experience on the process of applying for internships and graduate programs from established engineers themselves, so take advantage of this opportunity to better understand how you can secure your future in Oil and Gas! Tickets are FREE, so make sure to register below to receive a Zoom link prior to the event! *
Prizes will also be available to those who refer a friend, including:
- 1st Place - $100 Visa Gift Card
- 2nd Place - $50 Uber Eats Voucher
More prizes will be announced soon!
By attending this event, we aim to provide you with:
1. An overview of Shell's internship and graduate programs, what they involve and what you stand to gain from them.
2. Valuable tips on how to succeed in your interviews and improve your resume from the perspective of what Shell recruiters are looking for!
3. An opportunity to voice your questions about Shell Australia.
4. A chance to interact with company representatives and other students interested in pursuing a career in Oil & Gas, presenting numerous networking opportunities.
Again, tickets are FREE!
* Registrations are compulsory.