All job seekers
About this event
- Lana DenHarder, College Relations with Meijer HR
- Rachel Fearnley, Talent Acquisition with Meijer HR
Participants will learn tips for crafting résumés and cover letters that grab attention, how to prepare for an in-person or virtual interview, and they'll share ways to stand out from the crowd. This is an event you won't want to miss!
They will also share tips and tricks on how to prepare for an interview (virtual or in-person) to cover the topics below:
- Room set up, lighting, what should you wear?
- What should you ask? What types of questions will you be asked?
- How to format a resume without a lot of experience.
- How to prep for the interview.
- How to sell yourself.
- What are recruiters and employers looking for?
- How do you stand out?
- Follow up
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Scoring the Interview: Getting the Job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.