All job seekers
About this event
The D.C. Department of Employment Services (DOES) Office of Talent & Client Services invites District residents to participate in a virtual hiring event for upcoming vacancies. Employers will have the opportunity to connect directly with job-ready candidates in response to the growing demand for qualified workers to fill critical upcoming vacancies.
The virtual recruitment event is invite-only.
Candidate resumes will be screened and the most job-ready candidates will be referred to schedule interviews for the event until all interview slots are filled.
- Register for only ONE interview slot here.
- Michels Corporation – View Job Descriptions before your interview!
- Equipment Operator – Experience Required
- Foreman – Experience Required
- Gas Mechanic – Experience Required
Below are the minimum requirements for the hiring event:
- Must be reliable
- Must have a government-issued photo ID, proving DC residency and age
- Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be well-groomed and neat in appearance
All attendees should have an account on http://www.dcnetworks.org.
The Virtual Interview Session will be held online at the following link:
Virtual Event Link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=m2f4719b055c6de10457b9535cefc2784
Meeting number: 172 299 3566
To participate in the virtual interview experience candidates MUST:
- Click to download the Cisco Webex Meetings application to their laptop or mobile device.
- Join early to ensure no connectivity issues.
- Arrive before your selected ticket time for your interview as late arrivals may be prohibited.
Don’t miss this opportunity that could lead to your next job!
Requested ASL services are provided free of charge.
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 1:45 pm
Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Schedule Your Interview with Precision Pipeline
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.