All job seekers
About this event
The D.C. Department of Employment Services (DOES) Office of Talent & Client Services invites District residents to participate in a virtual hiring event for upcoming vacancies. Employers will have the opportunity to connect directly with job-ready candidates in response to the growing demand for qualified workers to fill critical upcoming vacancies.
The virtual recruitment event is invite-only.
Candidate resumes will be screened and the most job-ready candidates will be referred to schedule interviews for the event until all interview slots are filled.
- Register for only ONE interview slot here.
- National Glass & Metals LLC
- Laborer – $17/hr
Below are the minimum requirements for the hiring event:
- Must be reliable
- Must have a government-issued photo ID, proving DC residency and age
- Must have at least a High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be well-groomed and neat in appearance
All attendees should have an account on http://www.dcnetworks.org.
The Virtual Interview Session will be held online at the following link:
Virtual Event Link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=mf89351a7b5e24460576286e86fc1617d
Meeting number: 180 323 6547
To participate in the virtual interview experience candidates MUST:
- Click to download the Cisco Webex Meetings application to their laptop or mobile device.
- Join early to ensure no connectivity issues.
- Arrive before your selected ticket time for your interview as late arrivals may be prohibited.
Don’t miss this opportunity that could lead to your next job!
Requested ASL services are provided free of charge.
Date: Friday, August 6, 2021
Time: 10:00 am - 1:45 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Schedule Your Interview with National Glass and Metals LLC
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.