All job seekers
About this event
This two-hour training program helps you to write an amazing resume that gets attention and helps you get the job you want. It is aimed at improving your understanding on the job market and write a resume that will attract hiring managers, stand out from the competition and passes automated filters.
We will share a proven way to write an excellent resume that works for you to get your next job! We will give you tips and provide examples on how you can write measurable, relevant achievements and show how those will benefit the company.
The program includes presentations combined with interactive breakout sessions, providing you with the opportunity to practically apply your learning.
We will give you a best practice resume template that you will start to build out during the session.
- Learn tips to write a resume to attract recruiters and hiring managers.
- Receive independent information about the job market.
- Ensure you're job ready through learning new skills and tools to access employment opportunities.
- Identify your key strengths and position yourself effectively.
- Develop the skills to prepare a personalised and professional resume.
- Increase self-awareness including interests, strengths, values and drivers.
- Using the best practice resume template, you will have started to build out your resume so you can move forward with your job search immediately.
Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+10 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Resume Writing to Get your Dream Job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.