All job seekers
About this event
Customer experience has fast become a top priority for businesses and 2021 will be no different. Customers no longer base their loyalty on price or product. Instead, they stay loyal with companies due to the experience they receive. Excellent Customer Service is therefore essential to every business.
Our ‘Essential Customer Service Skills to Secure the Right Job' course will equip you with essential, transferable skills and knowledge to ensure you are in the best possible position to secure the right job for you in your chosen sector.
The Certificate Customer Service aims to provide you with skills that can be applied practically within a business environment in any industry. Topics include:
- Providing excellent customer service across all sectors
- Awareness of meeting customer needs in different settings
- Internal and external customer service
- How to ensure a great customer experience
- How to successfully promote products and services.
- Develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Digital Skills for the Workplace
During this intensive course we will also cover essential employability training including;
- Perfecting your CV
- Identifying you transferable skills
- Motivation, Confidence and Resilience Building
- Creating Professional Online Profile
- Job search resources and the application process (inc hidden jobs)
- Interview techniques to secure the job (face-to-face and virtual)
Who's this course for?
Customers who are job ready who are at risk of long-term unemployment, customers who have been affected by Covid-19 and have lost their jobs and do not qualify for benefits and customers on furlough
Course Duration and Delivery Method
This online course runs across two weeks, from 10:30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday. The course will delivered via interactive, online, group workshops and self study sessions.
Ongoing Employability Support
Customers who qualify and gain their accreditation will receive continuous support for up to for 4 weeks after qualifying. This support will include job search support via phone and/or Zoom, relevant vacancies being researched and sent, CV reviews and mock interviews.
On completion of the course customers will gain two qualifications.
Customers referred to the programme will need to be committed to completing the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service qualification and the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Employability within the timescale agreed.
Course Fee and Eligibility
The course is government funded and you will be required to meet the following criteria to qualify for funding,
- Be over 19 years of age
- Have proof of residency in the UK for at least three years and live in the Greater London area.
- Be unemployed or on a career break or
- Be in receipt of a benefit such as Job Seekers Allowance or Universal Credit or
- Be employed/self-employed or
- On furlough or unemployed but NOT on any benefits
You will also be asked to provide evidence of your highest qualification.
Please note: you will be required to provide proof of eligibility before we are able to confirm your booking.
How to book
If you are interested in bookings a place on this course please click on the ‘Register Your Interest' button and follow the instructions. A member of our team will be in contact to confirm the date of the next course to enable you to confirm your place.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07521 642301 or 07751 658524.
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Timezone: UTC+8 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Reg Interest – Essential Customer Service Skills To Secure the Right Job
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.