All job seekers
About this event
Do you spend hours trudging through generic job search tips, but have yet to see better results? The internet can only tell you so much, and you need to hear from someone who knows both sides (job search and recruitment) to help you become a successful candidate that every company wants to hire.
A former recruiter – Lydia Huang has changed her career path from sales to recruiting and successfully landed three jobs at Amazon, Redfin, and Pokémon by using unconventional job search strategies. She is now on a mission to share her recruitment expertise and job search experiences to help more job seekers awaken their power and land their dream jobs.
- Job search mistakes that every job seeker should avoid
- Job search strategy that will help you stand out from the crowd
- How to set a job search goal and why storytelling is important
- How to build connections and expand your network
- Ways to spot hidden job opportunities in the market
- How to market yourself to impress potential employers
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Timezone: UTC-7 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Recruiter Tell-All: Job Search Do’s and Don'ts in 2021
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.