All job seekers
About this Event
As a Human Resources professional, being a job-seeker may be a new and uncomfortable place to be. You might not be used to needing or asking for help. You may not love the feeling that you don't have all the answers. But, job-searching is a skill-and all skills must be practiced and refined. It shows strength to want guidance, and seeking new ways to improve is the greatest gift you can give yourself professionally. You are strong for wanting to transform your job-search! You can do hard things. But, you can't always do it alone. That's why I'm here. Let's explore together.
In our course, you'll:
- Join an an intimate zoom class with a limited # of fellow HR peers; a safe and judgment-free zone
- Find ways to become more self-aware and gain clarity in how to approach your search
- Hear about what Recruiters are looking for from you and how to excel at networking!
- Talk about personal branding, meaningful connection and the power of community
- Leave the experience feeling more energized about the job-search, less alone and empowered to regain control!
- Learn from a leading influencer in HR Recruitment. Expect tangible advice, actionable tips, and clear direction.
Laura is an entrepreneur & recruitment expert focused exclusively on HR. In 2013, Laura founded East Side Staffing, a boutique, consultative New York City-based recruitment firm specializing in the placement of HR professionals. Laura has spent the last 13+ years deeply invested in talent acquisition for the HR profession and is passionate about helping HR Job-Seekers and HR Hiring Managers transform. She has a robust following on social media, has been featured as an HR hiring expert in prestigious publications such as The Wall Street Journal and has appeared on podcasts and webinars internationally. Follow her @EastSideStaff (Twitter and Instagram)
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2020
Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-4 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Ready to Transform Your HR Job-Search?
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.