All job seekers
Are you a newcomer in Canada looking for a job and want to learn more about the workplace culture in the Canadian workplace?
About this event
Are you a newcomer in Canada looking for a job? Do you want to learn more about the workplace culture in the Canadian workplace? Do you want to get some tips on how to present yourself to employers?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Join our three-day Job Readiness Workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to find a job that you would enjoy doing,
- How to Introduce yourself and present yourself to employers,
- Manage employers’ expectations in the workplace
- The soft skills needed to keep your job, and
- Understand Employers' expectations in the Canadian workplace, and how to deal with challenging situations.
Workshop runs from Tuesday to Thursday, from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Registration is required for attending this event. Once you register, you will receive the link for attending this workshop. If you have any issues with the registration process and cannot access the event link, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 613-725-5671 ext: 333
Note: This is a three-day event. We'll meet each day from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Timezone: UTC-5 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: RAISE Job Readiness Workshop
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.