All job seekers
About this event
Pathways to Jobs are weekly multicultural peer support workshops facilitated by Community Employment Connectors from the Brotherhood of St Laurence who can provide information, referral, and connection to supports, ensuring people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, particularly young people know where they can go to find the information, advice and support they need to move into sustainable work.
• Link people to existing support services addressing issues that may be obstacles to employment
• Explore training and education options to help people meet their career goals
• Assist people to become “job ready” by increasing confidence and giving practical advice
• Help people to explore opportunities and navigate pathways to employment and training
• Empower people to know their rights and avoid exploitation
• Listen to you and help you to remove barriers which may be stopping you getting a job.
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Timezone: UTC+11 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Pathways to Jobs
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.