All job seekers
About this Event
Everyone understands the difficulty of gaining employment in the current climate.
In this workshop we will discuss the things you should consider when starting your journey and applying for vacancies including:
- Where to register for employment opportunities
- CV and Cover Letter Best Practice
- Applying for jobs/Making yourself stand out from the crowd
- Preparing for an interview/what questions will you be asked?
- Post-Interview reflection and actions
The session will be delivered virtually with joining instructions sent to you in advance.
There will be opportunities to ask questions and we will be answering them throughout the session and will follow up in writing afterwards if any are missed during the session (depending on number of questions/delegates).
We look forward to seeing you and value your dedication to learning and development in this industry!
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Timezone: UTC+1 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Online Employment Preparation Workshop
🚩 Event category:
How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below.