This event is over.
All job seekers
This online course with live support from industry professionals will teach you how to create a CV, Cover Letter, and ace Job Interviews.
About this Event
The course for jobseekers has been created by Masha Ovechkina, an ICF certified career coach and career consultant, in partnership with 'Get The Job', a specialised CV-writing company in Australia.
The course is for:
- Recent graduates;
- Young professionals who are looking for a career change;
- Professionals looking for a job;
- Overseas Professionals preparing to come to Australia or any other English-speaking countries.
The course is for those who:
- are struggling with their CV and cover letter;
- want an outstanding Linkedin profile;
- are puzzled why they are not getting responses from job applications;
- want that invitation for job interviews;
- are struggling with selling themselves, looking professional and feeling personal success;
- want to improve interviewing skills;
- want to master the Job Search process and its backstage secrets;
This self-paced online course will let you create a competitive CV, Powerful cover letter, improve your Linkedin profile and to ace job interviews with on-going support from a professional CV-writer and a career coach.
How it works:
During the course you will be getting access to 6 succinct video-materials followed by a step-by-step home task.
There will be six assigned home tasks that take 40-60 minutes each.
Each home task is returned with constructive feedback from both of your instructors.
Date: Friday, November 27, 2020
Time: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Timezone: UTC+11 (check your local time here)
Registration required? Yes
Full event details: Online Course about Job Searching
🔖 Event tags: Paid events
🚩 Event category:
Did you attend this event?
Click to rate this event
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
(You must be logged in to vote. if you'd like to change your rating, refresh the page)
Why did you rate it that way? How did it go? Tell us. Leave a comment below