The course for jobseekers has been created by Masha Ovechkina, an ICF certified career coach and career consultant, in partnership with 'Get The Job', a specialised CV-writing company in Australia.
The course is for:
- Recent graduates;
- Young professionals who are looking for a career change;
- Professionals looking for a job;
- Overseas Professionals preparing to come to Australia or any other English-speaking countries.
The course is for those who:
- are struggling with their CV and cover letter;
- want an outstanding Linkedin profile;
- are puzzled why they are not getting responses from job applications;
- want that invitation for job interviews;
- are struggling with selling themselves, looking professional and feeling personal success;
- want to improve interviewing skills;
- want to master the Job Search process and its backstage secrets;
This self-paced online course will let you create a competitive CV, Powerful cover letter, improve your Linkedin profile and to ace job interviews with on-going support from a professional CV-writer and a career coach.
How it works:
During the course you will be getting access to 6 succinct video-materials followed by a step-by-step home task.
There will be six assigned home tasks that take 40-60 minutes each.
Each home task is returned with constructive feedback from both of your instructors.